Master of Arts(M.A): Political Science, Business Administration and Anthropology.
Eberhard-Karls-University Tubingen, Germany and the Universidad de las Americas(UDLA), Puebla, Mexico.
Experienced with government institutions, international and multilateral organizations, consulting firms and NGOs.
Geographically covers Central and Latin America, Sub-Saharan and West Africa, Central Asia and South-East Asia.
- Calligraphy, Typography and Lettering, bikablo® bikablo training, Cologne (2018)
- Change Management (online course), denkmodell, Berlin (2014)
- METALOG® training tools, Berlin (2013)
- Graphic facilitation with Karen Leth, KPMG DK, Hamburg (2013) and Benjamin Felis, Stift & Seil, Berlin (2015)
- Conflict advisory and management training with Prof. Dr.Claus Nowak (2012)
- European Programme for Development Evaluation Training by IPDET, Czech Republic (2011)
- Coaching at International Academy for Innovative Education, Psychology and Economics gGmbH (INA), Free University Berlin (2010)
- Organizational Development at MDF Training & Consultancy, Ede, The Netherlands (2007)